Antivirus has become one of the most important needs in today’s digital life. We all need to protect our devices from viruses, malware and other cyber criminals. Antivirus makes our device to work faster and provide security to our device against unwanted threats. It does not matter if you are connected to the internet or not. There are a wide range of viruses that are spread everywhere ( pen drives, third party software, emails and others). Kaspersky is one of the well known names in the world of Antivirus solutions. The company provides a number of antivirus solutions with a huge range of excellent security features. It is considered one of the best Antivirus in the world. It detects and removes the harmful threats like viruses, malwares, spywares, from your devices like computers, Mac, Android. Here in this article I am going to discuss How to Install a Kaspersky antivirus solution in your device. But before discussing the installation steps of kaspersky Antivirus let’s take a look at its Features.
Features of Kaspersky Antivirus
There are a number of Kaspersky Antivirus features that help you to detect the unwanted and harmful threats. Here I am mentioning the Top 5 Features of Kaspersky that proves it the best antivirus solution.
- Easy to use- Kaspersky Antivirus programme is very easy to use. You will not face any complication while using this antivirus programme. It has easy to use dashboards so users can easily operate the programme without facing any problems.
- Real Time Antivirus Protection– Kaspersky Antivirus provides real time protection. It protects your devices from harmful threats and activities while performing any task.It secures the firewall and only allows safe programs and scripts to run.
- 30- Days Free Trial- You will get a 30-Day free trial which is one of the most important features that is offered by Kaspersky Antivirus. You can access all the functions of Kaspersky ANtivirus in 30 days.
- System Restore- You can restore your system anytime whenever you need it. System Restore is the special feature offered by this Kaspersky Antivirus programme.
- 24/7 Online Support- You will get free 24/7 Online Support from Kaspersky Customer Support. If you will face any issue then you can directly contact their expert team. They will help you in solving your problems.
How to Install Kaspersky Antivirus Manually?
If you have recently failed in installing this software and are wondering Why Kaspersky is not installing in Windows 10. Then this tutorial will help you in installing this software. Installation of Kaspersky Antivirus is quite easy. You do not have to follow any technical step while Installations of Kaspersky Antivirus Programme. Below are some of the simple steps and easy installation guide that will help you to get installed this excellent antivirus solution without CD:
Step 1- First step is to download the Kaspersky-Antivirus.exe setup from the official website of kaspersky.
Step 2- After the downloading process run the setup file
Step 3- The setup file will search the new updates. You can wait for the update or can skip the process by clicking the skip button.
Step 4- There is an End User License Agreement which will appear which you have to read carefully and click on the continue button to proceed to the next step.
Step 5- Read out the Kaspersky Security Network Statement carefully and click on the checkbox that means you are accepting all terms and conditions. You can also uncheck if you are not interested to participate. Click on the Install button for further steps.
Step 6- Accept both the checkboxes and if you want to take the tour of the applications then you can also check the last checkbox.
Step 7- Click on the done button and installation of Kaspersky antivirus manual is done
How to Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus?
If you face any issue and are not liking Kaspersky Antivirus then you can uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus. It is very simple to uninstall kaspersky Antivirus manually.
Step 1: Go to Control Panel
Step 2: Second step is to go to the Programs and Features option
Step 3: Search Your Kaspersky Lab Application and Click on Uninstall/Change
Step 4: If you have created a password and it is password protected then enter the password otherwise click next.
Step 5: If you want to reuse them again then choose some objects and click on the Next button.
Step 6: Click on the Remove button and when it is completely removed then click on the Yes button on pop-up to reboot your computer.
Kaspersky is not only the oldest but also it is the best antivirus solution that offers excellent antivirus protection to your devices. It is liked by 400 million users & its easy installation of Kaspersky Antivirus made its users one of the favorite antivirus software. I hope this article will help you to install Kaspersky Antivirus.