When you have to choose the best among the multiple antivirus service providers it becomes a big deal. Finding the best one among the multiple providers is quite tough. So here you can compare the best one via Malwarebytes Vs Bitdefender.
In this article, we will make a comparison between Malwarebytes and Bitdefender, on the basis of certain parameters. If you are trying to choose one of the two options, this article will help you make your final decision.
Both Malwarebytes and Bitdefender are very famous software. They are most famous for their anti-virus software and packages. However, they come with many other amazing features and tools to help their users get complete security solutions for their devices.
Differences Between Malwarebytes and Bitdefender
To explore the difference between Malwarebytes vs Bitdefender scroll down. Here we have compared the basic features and services of both the software providers.
Also Read – WebRoot Vs Malwarebytes
Products Comparison Of Malwarebytes Vs Bitdefender
To know about which is the best antivirus software provider you must know about the products of each. Whether you want to use Bitdefender Or Malwarebytes, find the best software that works according to your requirements.
Bitdefender comes with a wide range of products for users. Whether you want to secure your single devices or for business purposes, Bitdefender has all kinds of products. Some of them can be seen below-
- Bitdefender Antivirus plus
- Bitdefender Total Security
- Bitdefender Internet security
Malwarebytes comes with the following packages to offer its users. It have more options as compared to Bitdefender.
- Premium + Privacy
- Malwarebytes Endpoint protection
- Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response
- Antivirus protection and Internet security
Bitdefender Vs Malwarebytes Features Comparison
Features of any antivirus software matter a lot for the users. To find the best one, compare the basic features of Malwarebytes Vs Bitdefender software.
- Lightweight and does not impact the performance of the computer
- Provides safety from almost all types of online and offline threats
- Comes with Anti-phishing protection
- Protects your payments and banking services
- Provides you with fast and anonymous connections
- Comes with different types of modes for different types of users
- It comes with the facility of on-demand and scheduled scans for your computer.
- Multiple tools such as the Forensic Timeline tool, Discovery, and Deployment tool, etc.
- Created with seven layers of advanced technologies that offer you web protection, application hardening, payload analysis, etc.
- Malwarebytes offers its customers various types of protection, such as Application behavior protection, Brute force protection, Ransomware mitigation, etc., so that you can detect a threat and cure it before it harms your PC.
- It comes with integration with Active Directory, and existing security, and management tools.
- Automated reports are generated regarding the functioning of Malwarebytes and the situation of your PC.
Do Malwarebytes and Bitdefender provide the same support services?
Yes, both provide 24/7 support services to its users. But before using the services of any of the providers, explore which is the best Malwarebytes vs Bitdefender.
In cases of need, you can refer to the guide and tutorial videos which are available on the platform of Bitdefender. You can also refer to the FAQs, or submit a question of your own. However, if your query is yet not solved, you can contact the customer support team of Bitdefender through the medium of chat, phone call, or email. The customer support team is present for assistance 24×7.
The customer support team of Malwarebytes is focused on providing resolutions to the customers in times of problem. They have the facility of solving queries through the mode of Email, chat, phone support, and remote technical support. The support is provided 24×7 and can be accessed at any time of the week.
Comparison of Prices Bitdefender Vs Malwarebytes
The prices are the main factor on which the user can decide whether it is reasonable to buy or not. Compare the prices of both for buying the cheap and best one.
The prices of various packages provided by Bitdefender are as follows-
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus- $19.35 for a year for up to 3 devices
- Total security- $32.26 for a year for up to 3 devices
- Bitdefender Internet security- $27.45 for a year for up to 3 devices
The prices of various packages provided by Malwarebytes are mentioned below-
- Malwarebytes endpoint detection and response- $84.99 per device for a year
- Endpoint protection- $69.99 per device for a year
- Malwarebytes Premium- $3.33 per month for 5 devices, and $1.67 per month for 1 device.
- Premium Privacy- $4.17 per month for up to 5 devices.
Malwarebytes Vs Bitdefender – Which one is user-friendly?
Bitdefender– Bitdefender comes with a very straightforward user interface, which makes it quite easy to use even by a beginner. Every person who uses Bitdefender might agree to the fact that it has a very easy and intuitive interface, and every task can be done easily on Bitdefender, whether it is scheduling scans, shredding files, or disc clean-ups, etc.
Malwarebytes– It allows the user to have complete control over the functioning of the app. It is a very easy and flexible app, which helps the users to run lightning-fast scans. Although its dashboard is not the go-to place for every function, with some learning over time, Bitdefender can be easily used by anyone.
We have made quite deep comparisons between Bitdefender and Malwarebytes on various factors. However, to be surer about the perfect choice for your computer, we will now read about the pros and cons of both Bitdefender as well as Malwarebytes.
Pros Of Bitdefender And Malwarebytes
To know about the benefits and drawbacks of antivirus software let’s know about the advantages and drawbacks of Bitdefender and Malwarebytes. This will help you to know about the
|Great support was provided to the customers, especially in comparison to Malwarebytes. Comes with budget-friendly packages for users of all kinds. Bitdefender entails a very long list of features and tools which help the customers in doing everything relating to the security of their computer. It comes with add-on features such as ransomware protection, and also a free Bitdefender VPN. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee so that a person can be sure about buying the package. It is very easy to use and is a great choice for beginners. It provides amazing results, with a detection rate of 100%.||Malwarebytes is quite well-known for providing real-time protection to the user from any potential threats. It is a value for money option, with pocket-friendly packages and a lot of features. It comes with a variety of scanning options which are very professional and advanced in nature. Malwarebytes allows the users to have complete control over the working of the application according to their computers. It is very easy to install and provides the users with quick installation and fast scans. Malwarebytes has a feature of updating itself on a regular basis, automatically. The antivirus software of Malwarebytes comes with a free trial for the users.|
Cons Of Malwarebytes Vs Bitdefender
|Bitdefender might not be the perfect option for you if you want software that is fast and runs quick scans. It takes a lot of time to run scans. It is software whose installation process is quite lengthy and might be tiring for some users.||Malwarebytes is not as easy to use as Bitdefender. Learners might need some time and practice to get a hold of this app. Although there is a free version of Malwarebytes, it comes with very few features. Thus, in order to enjoy the full facilities, one needs to buy the full version.|
Conclusion – Malwarebytes Vs Bitdefender
Thus, we have made a detailed comparison between Bitdefender and Malwarebytes, along with its list of pros and cons. If you want to use the best and most reasonable one then Bitdefender is a good choice. It is easy to use software with lots of amazing products. Whether you want to use the software on your android, PC, Linux, or iOS it supports all kinds of devices. Now the choice is yours which software you want to use for better security.
Compare Other Antivirus Provider – Norton Vs Avast