Kaspersky is one of the popular Security Software providers worldwide. It offers antivirus software to protect your device’s unwanted threats. Kaspersky provides an antivirus solution for your Smartphone, Tablets, Mac and Pc, etc. The Kaspersky company provides different types of products for the security of your device. The products offered by the company are – Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Total Security, Kaspersky Internet Security, and Kaspersky Endpoint Security.
Kaspersky endpoint security is a special product for your small business. This is available for Windows, Linux, Android, and Mac. Kaspersky’s endpoint security provides layered protection against cyber threats. Kaspersky Endpoint is one of the better security solutions in the market, especially for small businesses.
Features Of Kaspersky Endpoint
1) Full suite for Endpoint Security Protection– It includes File Threat Protection, Mail Threat Protection, Network Threat Protection, and Web Threat Protection which protect users against viruses and cyber-attacks.
2) Protection against ransomware – It provides protection against ransomware for file servers running Windows operating systems. It includes Behavior Detection, Exploit Prevention, and Remediation Engine which monitors the activity of applications on your devices and protects it against unwanted threats.
3) Protection of mobile devices – Protection of mobile devices is easy with this software. This includes management tools for your device such as Password protection, Anti-theft protection for iOS and Android devices, feature Control and Web Control and Anti-virus protection for Android.
4) Management capabilities – It includes web control that allows you to manage user actions on the Internet and device control that secures your personal data.
Pros And Cons Of Kaspersky Endpoint
- Amazing antivirus and malware detection ability
- Impressive file quarantine
- simple to deploy and update across the network
- Initial setup can be time-consuming
- Pricing build sense for a small business sized organizations
Reasons To Choose Kaspersky Endpoint Security
Kaspersky endpoint security is well known for its excellent features. Below are the top 5 reasons to choose Kaspersky Endpoint:
- Kaspersky Endpoint provides the most powerful protection in the industry.
- Provide a threat intelligence ecosystem.
- Advanced application control
- A single constituted platform
- Painless, straightforward
As I have discussed above that Kaspersky Endpoint Security offers one of the best Security protection against malware and cyber threats. The company is well known for its special Endpoint Security Suite.